We connect with all your beloved web tools to ensure that you always reach out to the right inbox every time. Once your email service provider is integrated with validTo, you can import your email lists with one click to start email verification. You can get rid of unwanted emails without any manual work.
Mailgun is a comprehensive email automation platform designed to simplify the process of sending, receiving, and tracking emails.With features such as email validation, deliverability optimization, and analytics, Mailgun empowers businesses to create and manage effective email campaigns.
validTo Mailgun integration
The validTo Mailgun integration authenticates the email Ids and weeds out the invalid email subscribers from the Brevo subscribers list. Eventually, it improves the delivery rate of your email marketing campaign, keeps the email list absolutely clean, diminishes the bounce rate and maintains the reputation of your email account.
- To start Mailgun integration, login to your validTo application and switch to the "Integration" Tab from the left side menu. Your beloved web applications will be listed here. Choose "Mailgun" from the list.
- To connect the Mailgun app, click the "Connect" button below the Mailgun Logo, it will ask for “API KEY”.
- To access your API KEY , log in to your Mailgun account, then click on your profile in the top right corner. Choose 'API security' and click the 'Generate a new API key' button.
- Let’s now provide a name for your API Key, then click the 'Generate' button. You can copy your API key from this page once it's generated.
- Now switch back to your validTo account and paste your API KEY..
- Now in your validTo integration tab you will be able to view your Mailgun integration.
- To import a list click on the "Select" button on the right side of the Mailgun integration. Now your available list in the Mailgun account will be listed in the pop up box.
- To select a list click on the "Import" button near the list name. Now your list is successfully imported.
Verify a list
- After the successful importing of the list, your list will be available in the "Bulk Validation" Tab. To verify a list, click the arrow button (List Detail) on the right side of your imported list. A pop up box appears, Now click on the "Verify Emails" button. Another pop up box appears, Now click "Start Verification". Kindly wait until your list verification is completed.
Exporting verification results back to Mailgun
- Click the arrow button on the right side of your verified list, once your list verification is completed. A pop up box appears, you can choose to "Download" or "Export" your results.
- If you want to download the result in the CSV format, Click on the "Download" button and tick all the boxes to download the complete result or you can customize your result types and download the result.
- If you want to export the result, Click on "Export". You can choose the result type which you need to unsubscribe from the Mailgun subscribers list. The email subscribers from the chosen result type will be unsubscribed from your Mailgun email subscribers.
Disconnect an integration
- To disconnect an app from validTo, switch to the "Integration" tab. Your list of integrated apps will be listed here. Move to the right end of your Mailgun integrations section and click on the delete symbol. A confirmation box will pop up, click on "Disconnect" and confirm it. Now your Mailgun account is disconnected from the validTo app.