We connect with all your beloved web tools to ensure that you always reach out to the right inbox every time. Once your email service provider is integrated with validTo, you can import your email lists with one click to start email verification. You can get rid of unwanted emails without any manual work.
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and email marketing service. Mailchimp provides world-class technology and support to help your business launch, build, and grow to meet your one-of-a-kind vision.
validTo Mailchimp integration
The validTo Mailchimp integration authenticates the email Ids and weeds out the invalid email subscribers from the Mailchimp subscribers list. Eventually, it improves the delivery rate of your email marketing campaign, keeps the email list absolutely clean, diminishes the bounce rate and maintains the reputation of your email account.
- To start Mailchimp integration, login to your validTo application and switch to the "Integration" Tab from the left side menu. Your beloved web applications will be listed here. Choose "Mailchimp" from the list.
- To connect the Mailchimp app, click the "Connect" button below the Mailchimp Logo, it will redirect you to the Mailchimp login page. Enter your login data and proceed with login.
- Once your login with Mailchimp is successful, you will be redirected back to the validTo account. Now in your validTo integrations tab you will be able to view your Mailchimp integration.
- To import a list click on the "Select" button on the right side of the Mailchimp integration. Now your available list in the Mailchimp account will be listed in the pop up box.
- To select a list click on the "Import" button near the list name. Now your list is successfully imported.
Verify a list
- After the successful importing of the list, your list will be available in the "Bulk Validation" Tab. To verify a list, click the arrow button (List Detail) on the right side of your imported list. A pop up box appears, Now click on the "Verify Emails" button. Another pop up box appears, Now click "Start Verification". Kindly wait until your list verification is completed.
Exporting verification results back to Mailchimp
- Click the arrow button on the right side of your verified list, once your list verification is completed. A pop up box appears, you can choose to "Download" or "Export" your result.
- If you want to download the list in the CSV format, Click on the "Download" button and tick all the boxes to download the complete result or you can customise your result types and download the result.
- If you want to export the result, Click on "Export". You can choose the result type which you need to unsubscribe from the Mailchimp subscribers list. The email subscribers from the chosen result type will be unsubscribed from your Mailchimp email subscribers.
Disconnect an integration
- To disconnect an app from validTo, switch to the "Integration" tab. Your list of integrated apps will be listed here. Move to the right end of your Mailchimp integrations section and click on the delete symbol. A confirmation box will pop up, click on "Disconnect" and confirm it. Now your Mailchimp account is disconnected from the validTo app.