We connect with all your beloved web tools to ensure that you always reach out to the right inbox every time. Once your email service provider is integrated with validTo, you can import your email lists with one click to start email verification. You can get rid of unwanted emails without any manual work.
Dropbox is the choice for storing and sharing your most important files. It is easy to use, reliable, private, and secure.
validTo Dropbox integration
The validTo Dropbox integration authenticates the email Ids and weeds out the invalid email subscribers from the Dropbox subscribers list. Eventually, it improves the delivery rate of your email marketing campaign, keeps the email list absolutely clean, diminishes the bounce rate and maintains the reputation of your email account.
- To start Dropbox integration, login to your validTo application and switch to the "Integration" Tab from the left side menu. Your beloved web applications will be listed here. Choose "Dropbox" from the list.
- To connect the Dropbox app, click the "Connect" button below the Dropbox Logo, it will redirect you to the Dropbox login page. Enter your login data and proceed with login.
- Once your login with Dropbox is successful, you will be redirected back to the validTo account. Now in your validTo integrations tab you will be able to view your Dropbox integration.
- To import a list click on the "Select" button on the right side of the Dropbox integration. Now your available list in the Dropbox account will be listed in the pop up box.
- To select a list click on the "Import" button near the list name. Now your list is successfully imported.
Verify a list
- After the successful importing of the list, your list will be available in the "Bulk Validation" Tab. To verify a list, click the arrow button (List Detail) on the right side of your imported list. A pop up box appears, Now click on the "Verify Emails" button. Another pop up box appears, Now click "Start Verification". Kindly wait until your list verification is completed.
Download verification results
- Click the arrow button on the right side of your verified list, once your list verification is completed. A pop up box appears, you can choose to "Download" your result.
- If you want to download the list in the CSV format, Click on the "Download" button and tick all the boxes to download the complete result or you can customise your result types and download the result.
Disconnect an integration
- To disconnect an app from validTo, switch to the "Integration" tab. Your list of integrated apps will be listed here. Move to the right end of your Dropbox integrations section and click on the delete symbol. A confirmation box will pop up, click on "Disconnect" and confirm it. Now your Dropbox account is disconnected from the validTo app.