We connect with all your beloved web tools to ensure that you always reach out to the right inbox every time. Once your email service provider is integrated with validTo, you can import your email lists with one click to start email verification. You can get rid of unwanted emails without any manual work.
With Constant Contact, you can create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals.
validTo Constant Contact integration
The validTo Constant Contact integration authenticates the email Ids and weeds out the invalid email subscribers from the Constant Contact subscribers list. Eventually, it improves the delivery rate of your email marketing campaign, keeps the email list absolutely clean, diminishes the bounce rate and maintains the reputation of your email account.
- Constant Contact
- To start Constant Contact integration, login to your validTo application and switch to the "Integration" Tab from the left side menu. Your beloved web applications will be listed here. Choose "Constant Contact" from the list.
- To connect the Constant Contact app, click the "Connect" button below the Constant Contact Logo, it will redirect you to the Constant Contact login page. Enter your login data and proceed with login.
- Once your login with Constant Contact is successful, you will be redirected back to the validTo account. Now in your validTo integrations tab you will be able to view your Campaign Monitor integration.
- To import a list click on the "Select" button on the right side of the Constant Contact integration. Now your available list in the Constant Contact account will be listed in the pop up box.
- To select a list click on the "Import" button near the list name. Now your list is successfully imported.
Verify a list
- After the successful importing of the list, your list will be available in the "Bulk Validation" Tab. To verify a list, click the arrow button (List Detail) on the right side of your imported list. A pop up box appears, Now click on the "Verify Emails" button. Another pop up box appears, Now click "Start Verification". Kindly wait until your list verification is completed.
Exporting verification results back to Constant Contact
- Click the arrow button on the right side of your verified list, once your list verification is completed. A pop up box appears, you can choose to "Download" or "Export" your result.
- If you want to download the list in the CSV format, Click on the "Download" button and tick all the boxes to download the complete result or you can customise your result types and download the result.
- If you want to export the result, Click on "Export". You can choose the result type which you need to unsubscribe from the Constant Contact subscribers list. The email subscribers from the chosen result type will be unsubscribed from your Constant Contact email subscribers.
The list must be exported within 15 days after it has been verified.If this isn't done, the list will be archived and will only be downloadable.
Disconnect an integration
- To disconnect an app from validTo, switch to the "Integration" tab. Your list of integrated apps will be listed here. Move to the right end of your Constant Contact integrations section and click on the delete symbol. A confirmation box will pop up, click on "Disconnect" and confirm it. Now your Constant Contact account is disconnected from the validTo app.